Excel Packaging Machinery Ltd are market leading suppliers of filling, plugging and capping machinery to the e-liquid and vaping industry.
Excel Packaging offer a comprehensive range of machinery, from semi-automatic e-liquid filling, plugging and capping machines up to fully automatic high-speed, mass production lines. We can offer bespoke e-liquid machines to suit your e-liquid business needs.
All the e-liquid machinery is supplied from the UK with local back up of service and spares from our team of engineers across the country.
More of our machinery can be found at www.excel-packagingmachinery.com
Vaper Expo 2018
Come and visit us at stand B526, October 26th, 27th and 28th.
Acufill Digital Filling Machine - semi automatic filling machine
The Acufill uses a gear pump concept as a metering device to fill correct amounts of gels or liquids into containers. The Acufill is a cost effective modular filling machine which allows the customers to upgrade to full automation in simple stages. Ideal for the 10ml up to one litre flavour shots.
- The volume, speed and the time between filling can be pre-set on the operator screen
- Each filling cycle can be adapted to slow the final part of the flow into the neck
- Human interface is achieved using a combined keypad and LCD display configuration
- Plain or Pneumatic nozzle to suit container and product, the pump unit easily dismantled for cleaning
- Feed pipe
- Operator manual
- The machines can be extended to add a conveyor on the line
- Automatic control plug (to accommodate future automation)
Minibloc filling machine
The Minibloc offers automatic e-liquid filling with hand placing the cap and plug with automatic torque control. This machine has a small footprint and can be designed to fit your facilities requirements. It has been specifically designed for quick and simple changes to accommodate for a variety of flavours of e- liquids you may be producing.
Monobloc Fully automatic filling machine
This machine automatically feeds the bottle, fills, feeds and inserts the dropper and automatically caps, this is at over 52 bottles a minute on our G 250 monobloc machine.